RPA Chief Solution Architect
Senior RPA Consultant
Scaling Up Automated Business Processes
On-Demand RPA Webinar
Harnessing the full potential of a digital workforce, tailored specifically to your needs.
How important is RPA to business continuity?
The challenges when automating your business
RPA solution: Monitoring of automated business processes
Why Should You Adopt RPA solutions?
Monitoring of Automated Processes
A logistics company that has adopted RPA solutions needed to monitor them effectively without wasting precious man-hours.
- 5x faster response to execution failures
- 700+ man-hours saved annually
Read RPA Success Stories
Free RPA Code Quality Assessment
Bots must be reliable, easily scalable and require least amount of time for support and monitoring. We have identified several categories that deserve special attention during the development phase, and which should never be neglected.
business days to recommendations
RPA Effort Estimation Template
- Estimate efforts related to the BPA stage (workshops, process standardization, process modeling, process definition document, etc.).
- Estimate efforts for the entire RPA development lifecycle.
- Estimate efforts for managing the entire project delivery.
- Get a combined view of all hours estimated per seniority at one place.
RPA White Paper: How long does it take to automate a business process?
What will you learn?
- How to measure the complexity of a business process?
- How to define small, medium and large business processes?
- How to classify the complexity of your business processes?
- What are the process common steps that can be automated?
- Become acquainted with our best RPA implementation methodology
- Get a grip on the benefits of RPA
- Start engagement with RPA awareness sessions
- Identify a process for Proof-of-Concept.
- Plan the PoC and define criteria for success
- Setup the necessary infrastructure for RPA Platform
- Develop the Automation Code.
- User acceptance testing with business users
- Organize internal workshops to identify potential RPA processes
- Feasibility check for each process proposed for automation
- High-level cost estimation based on complexity of processes
- Estimate possible impact of deploying RPA for current labor workforce
- Identify all process dependencies (software, hardware and related processes)
- Set project Organization Structure (Roles and Responsibilities)
- Plan infrastructure and platform setup
- Define and prioritize a Backlog of all the processes identified for RPA
- Estimate general cost for project and/or service
- Establish IT readiness (Access Management, Application Readiness, Test Data)
- Procure infrastructure for hosting RPA platform
- Create and setup environments with all required access
- Design, Develop and Test the Code
- User Acceptance Testing
- Run the bot in attended mode to validate production readiness
- Schedule the bot for unattended execution
- Apply hypercare for predefined amount of time
- Perform daily monitoring of bots
- Maintain the good health of RPA platform
- Apply root cause analysis and bug fixing
- Early warning to concerned users in case of failure
- Ticket handling for business users complains